We can accept your payment directly via Credit Card.
To ensure security your credit card number is safely encrypted throughout our server.
》Why Has My Credit Card Been Declined?
The most common credit card issue is incorrect card details, if you have checked the card details are correct the following issues may arise:
- Do not honor by your card issuing bank.
- The credit card is 3D-Secure, customer need to contact the bank to activate the 3D secure code
- Insufficient funds in your card.
- Restricted Items: E Cigarettes Or Adult Products.
- Card has expired or a new card has not been activated.
- System section time-out.
- Stolen or lost card
More about 3D-Secure
Can’t see the credit card option? Credit card is only available in specific countries that we have an association with, if it is not available we cannot accept credit cards directly. You can still use your credit card with PayPal.
Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or connected bank account. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's page where you can make the payment.
- Login to your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express.
- Enter your Card Details, the order will be shipped to your PayPal address, and click Submit.
- Your Payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your email inbox.
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
Full Payment instructions are available in our new user guide.
Here you can find the common PayPal questions and answers. We recommend you to check the PayPal hosted help pages for further information or send us an email. We'll be happy to assist you.
How do I exercise my right to PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you don't receive your item, or the item is significantly different from its description on our page, you are covered by PayPal Buyer Protection . This covers up to the full purchase price plus original shipping charges. We recommend you to contact our customer service first, and only use this after talking to us.
An item is covered by PayPal Buyer Protection if:
- You purchase the item on Weapon762.
- You use PayPal to pay for the item.
- You contact with us about the situation by using the email [email protected].
- You file only one claim per PayPal payment.
- You open the case no later than 45 calendar days from the date of your PayPal payment and – if you need to – escalate it to a claim no more than 20 calendar days after you open your case.
- You meet the PayPal Buyer Protection requirements outlined in Section 13 of the PayPal User Agreement.
How do I contact PayPal Customer Service?
PayPal encourages email contact, however if you would like to speak with someone form PayPal, you can find the contact details below.
You can contact PayPal customer service at the toll-free contact numbers below:
Toll Free for Business/Premier, USA & Canada: 1-888-221-1161 / 1-888-204-4481
Personal Accounts: 1-402-935-2050
PayPal UK: 0870 7307 191
They are open during the following hours:
-4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
-6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT Saturday and Sunday
How Can I Pay If PayPal isn’t available in my country?
If PayPal is not available in your country you can still pay us via credit card
》What does it mean by Transaction Needs Reviewing?
Sometimes your transaction will need to be reviewed by your bank, they will check the payment. You will be notified via email of any updates and you can check the user center for the current status of your order.